The unthinkable happened on August 2, 2019, when the magical 300 mph barrier was shattered by the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+.
Driven by Andy Wallace, Le Mans winner and official Bugatti test driver, the Chiron zoomed past 300 mph, topping out at 304.77 mph.
A monumental achievement, the record sets Bugatti apart from the rest of the automotive industry.
Created to celebrate the world's fastest series production hypercar, the Jacob & Co. Twin Turbo Furious Bugatti 300+ echoes the hypercar's materials and colors, while introducing a brand-new aesthetic. The black titanium twin triple-axis tourbillon movement includes a decimal minute repeater and a mono-pusher chronograph with reference time. Housed in a forged carbon case, to echo the exposed carbon fiber bodywork of the hypercar, this timepiece is limited to three pieces for the world.
- Inspired by the record-breaking Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+.
- Black and orange color scheme to match the record-breaking car.
- Forged carbon case to match the body of the car.
- Special 300+-badged planetary gear power reserve.
- Twin high-speed triple-axis tourbillons.
- Monopusher chronograph with pit board reference time.
- Decimal Minute Repeater.
Manufacture Jacob&Co. Manual Winding JCFM05; Size: 34x46mm; Height: 13.7mm; Components: 832; Material: Black Titanium; System: Double Triple Axis High- Speed Tourbillon: Internal Cage Flying: in 24 seconds; Intermediary Cage Flying: in 8 seconds; External Cage Flying: in 72 seconds; Regulator between the Triple Axis High-Speed Tourbillon Carriers; Patented Double Mechanical Safety℗ Feature During a Chiming Sequence; Integrated Chronograph, Horizontal Column-Wheel, Mono-Pusher Start-Stop-Reset; Power Reserve: 50 hours; Frequency: 21'600 vib/h (3Hz); Jewels: 75; Finishing: Hand Angled and Polished Plate and Bridges; Flank Draw, Circular Graining; Circular Barrel and Plate; Polished Screw; Conical Pinions; 4 Mechanical Ball Bearing Devices; 2 Screw Balance Wheels.FUNCTIONS:
1. Hours, Minutes; Small Second Indicator at 9 o'clock; 2. Mono-Pusher Chronograph: Minute Counter at 3 o'clock, Centered Second Hand; 3. Reference Time: Minute displayed at 6 o'clock Aperture and Seconds displayed at 12 o'clock; Reference Time Differential, displayed by Chronograph Second Hand on Dial-Trained Pit Board; 4. Decimal Minute Repeater: Hours, 10 min. and minutes; 2 Hammers at 12 o'clock; 5. Double Triple Axis High-Speed Tourbillon; 6. Power Reserve Indicator at 6 o'clock.CASE:
Dimensions: 57x52mm; Height: 17mm; Material: Forged Carbon and Black DLC Grade 5 TitaniumCRYSTAL:
Anti-Reflective Domed Sapphire Crystal; Case Back: Sapphire Crystal; Crown: Black DLC Grade 5 Titanium Crank-handle with Rubber Insert; Integrated Mono-Pusher Chronograph; Water resistance: 30m (3atm); External Parts: Complex shaped case, 88 components.DIAL & HANDS
: Dial: Smoked Sapphire with "Jacob&Co." logo and Bugatti logo; Black Indexes with White Superluminova; Hands: Black lacquered; White Superluminova.STRAP & CLASP:
Strap: Black Cordura; Clasp: Black DLC Grade 5 Titanium Deployant Buckle.LIMITED EDITION
: 3 pieces.